The main objective for Human Touch is to work with and for governmental and non-governmental institutions, for private enterprises or persons in an international environment.
Strong expertise in humanitarian affairs and frequent exposure to crisis situations around the world are guiding its involvement in monitoring and evaluation of projects and in the production of research and analysis of humanitarian issues, with a proven record of publications. Ability to mediate and negotiate at all levels. Its main goal is to reach results.
Human Touch also has many years of experience in strategic communication on the highest level.
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) , from 1969 to 1994, in the following positions: press officer, spokeswoman, head of Press Division, head of Communication Department, and researcher.
Swiss foundation Swiss Solidarity (in French Chaîne du Bonheur), a humanitarian institution involved in public fund raising in case of major disasters (in partnership with the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation) to finance and monitor projects carried out by Swiss NGOs; From 1995 to 1999, as Deputy Director.
Since 2000, numerous assignments for governmental, international and NGO organizations.
- Mostly interested in writing on, analyzing and evaluating humanitarian issues.
- Some 40 years of experience of humanitarian issues at large worldwide.
- Demonstrated ability to work in difficult environments and complex emergencies.
- Expert in issues of violence against women and children.
- Significant production of books, publications and articles on contemporary humanitarian issues for ICRC, Swiss Solidarity and independent publishers.
- Assessment and real time evaluations
- Project monitoring
- Post-evaluations of projects
Research – Studies – Analysis
- Field researches
- Topical analyses
- Grants’ analysis
- Research and counseling
Looking at the history of the Foundation called “Swiss Solidarity”.
Perspectives of humanitarian action in the new world context
The XXIst century humanitarian, arbitrator of contradictions
A century of photography from the archive of the International Committee of the Red Cross
Humanitarian action in former Yugoslavia